Welcome to Incline High School and our Website
Incline High School is located in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. We are a small community approximately 25 miles southwest of Reno, and can easily be considered one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Incline High School’s teachers, students, staff, parents, administrators and community strive to provide every student with a high quality education, preparing students for a positive and productive tomorrow. Incline High School’s staff and programs offer opportunities and support for students to learn, improve, and lead. IHS staff strongly believes every student can be successful when school-wide expectations are high, and the diversity of our school community is viewed as strength.Educational excellence at Incline High School comes from an experienced, educated and highly qualified staff. IHS has:
- Teachers, who plan and execute lessons that engage every student in meaningful learning activities in every classroom, every day, every period - from bell to bell.
- Library staff, who provides a welcoming environment coupled with resources such as research tools and techniques along with the latest technology.
- Clerical staff, who greet the public with warm professionalism and execute their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Custodial staff who take pride in the appearance of the building and grounds.
- Cafeteria workers who prepare nutritious meals.
- Administrators, who plan wisely, take calculated risks and inspire team membership and commitment from the staff.
- Students who are known personally and supported by the adults in the school
The keys to educational excellence at Incline High School include a commitment to success for all students, a willingness to be innovative and take risks, and a collaborative spirit in our learning community. Everyone in our school is involved in the process of planning, executing, accounting for, and celebrating our work. It is my hope that you will visit our website often as it evolves and provides the most recent information available.