Incline High School

... Integrity, Humanity, Scholarship

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Academics Counseling

School Profile

E-mail Print
See attached file.
Download this file (School Profile-1.pdf)School Profile-1.pdf[ ]73 Kb

Helpful Websites for College-Bound Students and their Parents

E-mail Print
See attached file.

IHS Counselor Newsletter - January 2011

E-mail Print
Dollars to Sense Counselor to Parent Newsletter January 2011 - see attachment
Download this file (Newsletter Jan-Feb 11.pdf)Newsletter Jan-Feb 11.pdf[ ]329 Kb

Instructions for using the Common Application System and Docufide

E-mail Print


Q: I am applying using the Common App and my counselor intends to submit my school forms online. How do I request a transcript through Docufide

1.First, you will need to create an account at and note your Common Application ID. You will need it to make sure your transcript gets to the right place.

2.Use the School Forms section of the Common App Online to invite your counselor to be a recommender. Doing this will trigger an email message to your counselor providing instructions on how to submit school forms online. Confirm with your counselor IN PERSON that he or she intends to submit school forms online.  Your counselor will need to "open" the Common App before you will be able to do what is necessary to attach your transcript.  Your counselor also needs a copy of your resume and "College Musing" to complete the Counselor section of the application.

3.Sign in to your Docufide account and click on the Common Application tab.

4.Enter your Common Application ID

5.Verify that the information is correct: your name and your counselor's name.

6.If your counselor has accepted your invitation, will submit your school forms online, AND has started your School Form, you will be able to request that your transcript be sent to the Common Application.

7.Click the Save & Continue button to move on (or Save & Add Another for additional destinations).

8.Your transcript will be sent directly to the Common Application Online system where it will be matched by your counselor with your school forms and submitted on your behalf after approval by the School Registrar.

9.Once you have submitted your transcript to the Common Application, your transcript is ready for submission to ALL of your Common Application colleges. You do not need to submit one for each college.


IHS Scholarship Program Information

E-mail Print
See the attached files for information about applying for local scholarships.

Page 4 of 7
traducción aproximada al

All About Students


Photo Albums


Tel: 775-832-4260 | Fax: 775-832-4208
Snow Phone: 775-337-7509
499 Village Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451