All seniors can submit their IHS Scholarship Applications online (see below)! Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 2:30pm.
It's easy, it's accurate. Here's how.
First, get together all the data required for the application, including:
- community service hours (please see Mrs. Gebhardt for your Community Hours "total" prior to submitting your application)
- the Transcript Request Form signed by a parent/guardian and delivered to The Registrar, Mrs. Bolton, due Saturday, February 24, 2017 by 2:30pm.
- your test scores (AP, SAT, and/or ACT), from College Board or ACT -- e.g. scanned in jpeg or pdf format
- if applying for financial aid, the following information:
- estimated family contribution (EFC) from fafsa
- narrative statements from you and your parents about the need for financial aid
- your résumé -- a one-page document (e.g. Notepad, Word) about your background
- your essay -- a one-page document, double-sided, double-spaced
- your financial aid narrative statements.
- your senior photograph -- in jpeg format, 72dpi, max 5MB
Now you're ready to complete the IHS Online Scholarship Application. To complete the application, you will need to sign in with your Facebook account, Google account, Yahoo account, or you can create a new Zoho account (free). Do your best to complete all areas of the form. Don't forget to click Save at the bottom of the form when finished.
The first time you Save your application, you will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions on how to update your application (prior to the deadline, of course). If you no longer have your confirmation email, please email us and we will resend it to you.